Halloween is such a fun holiday - kids have so much excitement with dressing up and the anticipation of candy! I'm excited for fun snacks and watching a few of my favorite Halloween shows.
Hands down Hocus Pocus is a MUST!
And who doesn't love the Tool Time Halloween episodes?!
|Here are my babies all dressed up last year as the characters on Wizard of Oz!|
- Confront the brutal facts.
- Understand you are where you are now because of the actions YOU have made.
- Know what obstacles you will be faced with.
- When you begin writing your Vision Statement date it with a future date as if your living that lifestyle.
- Highlight key points that have gotten you to where you want to be.
- Sign it as if it's a contract that needs to be up held.
- Keep it in plain sight where you will see it daily.
And I love this joke because Mandy told it to me this morning... such a humor that girl has.