10 Way's to Make the Most of Your Leap Day
1. Write a Letter to Yourself to open on February 29, 2020, predicting all that you plan to accomplish in the next 4 years.
2. Host a Leap Day Party. Serve some of your favorite drinks, a yummy snack and have your kids help make cute decorations.
3. Be daring! Do something that is out of your norm or maybe on your chicken list of things to do.
4. Start a new Leap Day Tradition. Introduce yourself to 4 strangers and explain that its a new tradition to make four friends every Leap Day.
5. Enjoy good company. Make cookies with your kids and invite neighbor hood mommies over for a play date.
6. Call a Friend who you haven't spoke to in years. It's always fun to reconnect.
7. Re evaluate your New Year's resolution. Maybe it's time to get back on track.
8. Get rid of 4 things in your closet that you haven't worn/used and encourage everyone in your home to do the same.
9. Finish a project. I have lots of Pinterest projects that I have started and never finished, the 29th is the day of accomplishment.
10. Try a new recipe. Create a fun new meal for your family and get out the good dishes to celebrate the day as it's winding down.