Helping Others through Soles4Souls

I have found my kids have a large amount of shoes! 
As I was cleaning their closets out of shoes that no longer fit I started searching for ways to help others with these unneeded items. 

Thats when I found the organization Soles4Souls, 
you can learn more about them HERE.
Since Soles4Souls began in 2006, they have distributed over 30 million pairs of shoes in 127 countries and all 50 US states.
They are looking for gently used shoes of all sizes and styles. Our family donated 13 pairs and it was fun for my kids to understand that the shoes they no longer wear are going to help other kids who don't have any. The art of giving!
 Are you looking for more ways you can join the #HelpingOthers challenge?
1. Come back tomorrow.
2. Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date by clicking HERE.
3. Learn more about our team and mission to Help Others in all aspects of their lives by clicking HERE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin