DIY LOVE Banner

 We seem to be in the in between season of holidays and decorating. 
But I needed to change things up a bit today. 

I made this super simple LOVE banner to hang above our table. 
I purchased these burlap pieces that we're already cut from Hobby Lobby some months ago. Be sure to print off or use the code on your phone for a 40% off coupon each time you go.
 I used my Cameo Silhouette to cut out the LOVE letters onto vinyl and placed them on to the burlap. 


Hung a piece of jute twine and used some little clothes pins to hang it.
 Here are a few other touches of "love" around our table...


May you find a little time to be creative today my friends!  
______________________________________________________________

Looking for more creative ideas? Head over to The Dedicated House and join the link up! 
The Dedicated House

”The 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin