10 years ago this month I started working from home! It has been an incredible journey that Im thankful to be on. No matter what business you are apart of or looking to do these tools will help you in your success!
1. A Day Planner! A must for me is my day planner. I use it all of the time for organizing my schedule. If you are wanting to be successful in business you need to make it a part of your life and calendar out action.
2. High Lighters! I use my highlighters daily. You would think this is a silly accessory but it truly helps me to calendar out my days knowing when Im doing income generating activities vs. family activities.
3. Tablet/Computer/IPhone! Technology is such a helpful part of business! I use my tablet all of the time. It allows me to work from anywhere in my home allowing me to be mobile and I love that! A good phone is a must as well for moments when your not at home but still need to be available to your team and business partners.
4. A contact book! A contact book is a piece of your inventory that doesn't cost you much but is crucial. Its so important to have a ever growing list of your contacts. Make notes next to their name, their contact info etc. This will be a great tool as you look back over your career.
5. Education! Be open to educating yourself! Without growing your knowledge you are like a bump on a log. Just as the internet has changed over the past 10 years so has business. There are always the same steps in building a business but the way you execute needs to be modified at times. Be open to learning new things!
If your looking for a free resource check out this webinar! Its coming up on the 18th at 9:30 p.m. EST. Youll learn what to look for and what to avoid with respect self employment & ANY home business "Mark " will be our host and is an Eight Figure, Multi-Millionaire Entrepreneur, Speaker and Success Coach! JOIN US! It's free and fun! Reserve your seat here!!!!
6. Organization! An expanding file for business reports etc or a three ring binder to keep your documents in order is a simple investment that will help you to keep all of your business needs in one place.
7. Support System and Team! Work with others who are there to support you daily as you move your business forward! Have an accountability partner. That might be someone in your household or it might be a mentor or team mate. The key here is to make sure you have those around you who will help support and lift you up as you move your career forward. I know I would be lost without my Team!
8. Know Your Why! Your Why needs to shake you to your core. You need to know why your business is important to you. Why you love it and what its going to do for you and your family. A dream board is a great way to visually see your why!
One last tip that has helped me to grow, SHUT THE T.V. OFF! The latest episode of The Bachelor or catching up on The View are a few things that are not helping your business. Prioritize your goals, your why and where you want to be in life and your career.