5 Reason's to Prepare Supper in the Morning

For several month's now I've been preparing our evening meals in the morning. It's helped relieve some anxiety and stress and who doesn't want to get rid of those two things? 
Here are 5 Reason's why you might want to give it a try:
  1. Open my mind: I'm more creative in the morning and don't feel so rushed to throw something on the table.
  2. The afternoon rush: Between the hours of 4 -7:30 it's pure go, go, go around here when the girls get home from school. With baths, homework and all that's in between I was finding I would be crabby to my babies because I was trying to do to many things at once. 
  3. Nap time: Owen typically wakes up at 4 after his nap and wants to be held. This is very difficult when your trying to cook next to a hot stove.
  4. Homework: I'm more relaxed to help with homework, spelling words, nightly reading etc. 
  5. Clean up: It's much easier to clean up after supper if most of the dishes have already been done. All I have to do is load the dinner plates, set the timer on the dishwasher and unload the following morning.
To take planning a step further, here are 4 fool proof recipes our family loves.  http://4mykiddos.blogspot.com/2013/11/4-fool-proof-go-to-recipes.html
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin