Wash. Dry. Fold. Repeat.

 Our laundry room has had a little updating in the past few weeks!
 I needed some art to cover my ugly utility panel that sits right above our dyer. Remember my previous post about it?! (Click HERE to see the before).
 What I had in place there before was no longer working for me. So I updated it with this more modern approach that is a bit more functional.
 I have this small shelf above the dryer. Previously it was a piece of particle board. I ditched that guy and replaced with a 1x10 that I stained the same color as the trim of the sign.
 I filled this old jar with clothes pins. 
(We have a clothes line that we use frequently yet I never remember where my clothes pins are. Now they have a specific home).
 Added this small bin for our "lost socks".
 For the sign itself I used a piece of bead board. I painted the back in white chalk paint. Added the vinyl words that I cut out using my Silhouette . 
I then built a frame that measures 30" x 32". And added hooks to the back for hanging. 
It turned out exactly how I was envisioning it!  Simple design, a specific place for the things I use often and less stuff to distract my mind. 

Have a great weekend friends!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin