A Thursday CAMEO silhouette Project

Happy December my friends! 
On this first day of the month I find myself home with a couple of sick kids. Praying the rest of the month brings health for the rest of the bunch. 

So when Im home with a little time I like to create. This project is for a certain someone for Christmas. She specifically asked for this sign {So I hope she loves it!!}
 I started with a 1x12 cut to 22 in.
Painted it black. 
I created the design I wanted with my silhouette, cut it out on vinyl and placed it on the piece of board. I then painted white over the entire piece. After it had dried I peeled off my vinyl and sanded lightly over the entire piece. 

I then added a little door knocker that I thought was cute.
May today be full of blessings for you and your family! 

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin