Verse of the Week and FREE Printables!


Scripture is one of those things that fills my heart and helps me so much yet so hard for me to quote. As Im growing to know my favorite verses I created this fun Verse of the Week board along with some free printables for you to use in your home. 
 I pained a piece of plywood grey. It measures  8x10. 
I used my silhouette to create the design I wanted and white vinyl for the words. 
I attached a clip in the center of the bard. And its ready to go!


To print these printables for your own personal use simply right click on the image below. Save it to your computer and print it off. I recommend printing on card-stock for durability. 
Enjoy your week friends!
______________________________

The new year is almost here! 
Check out this free seminar this Sunday, December 18th at 9:30 p.m. EST to learn how to release your Honey Bod for 2017! 
See all of the details and reserve your spot HERE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin