Handmade Sign Goodness

Creating is such an outlet that I find joy in! 

As 2016 comes to an end Im reminded of how blessed I am to be able to feed my hobby and create. Im thankful to be able to have a job that allows me to work from home so I can carve out time to make beautiful things for our home and for our community. 

Here are a few of my most recent handmade signs that Ive created as we wind 2016 up.
 
 Im humbled and blessed!
  
As I look forward to a new year Im filled with joy about connecting with friends, new and old....


....Creating with my hands and creating memories with those I love..

...Using the gifts God has given me for a purpose far greater than I can imagine...

... and finding the simplicity in life to be still and live well.

My wish for you as we move into 2017 is this...
"May you have walls for the wind a roof for the rain and drinks beside the fire, laughter to cheer you those you love near you and all that your hear might desire." ~Irish Blessing 
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin