DIY LOVE Sign


We're weeks away from Valentines day! 
My house needs a little splash of seasonal décor so I made this LOVE sign and I LOVE it!!! 
Check out the step by step below so you can make your own. 

I started with a piece of used wood out of my scrap pile. This project can be made any size and honestly with any type of wood.

I have some stencils that I've used for other projects that I chose to use. If you don't have stencils you can purchase a pack at your local hobby store or print off letters of your size and style on card stock, cut the letters out and you will have your very own stencil. 

Then use white paint to fill your stencil. I used two coats on this particular project to get the desired look I wanted.

I then sanded the piece of wood after the letters had dried. I wanted this piece to look old and faded.

You'll notice I spaced out my letters enough to place my heart. 

 These adorable hearts we're purchased at my local Hobby store for under $5.00 each.
 Then glue your hearts into your desired placement on your sign and hang! Simple yet adorable! 
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin