80th Post

WooHoo - I've been blogging this past year and have so enjoyed it. I can now say that I've officially hit 80 posts!! I'm so excited. So I thought what should I blog about. Well a Passion of mine....

It's amazing how our days become so full, and I thought I would share one thing that I do daily. I work with an awesome group of women, and I've done this since January 2007. You can read my full story on how I found our Team by clicking HERE.

The best part of what I do is change lives! My "job" is to teach other moms how to do online and offline marketing and account set up. My family has been blessed due to the fact that I'm home with them full time and I'm able to add to our income. I feel blessed because I've grown as a person, I'm much more outgoing, I'm able to communicate better, I'm a better mom, and I'm able to teach other moms a trade where they can provide a reliable income for their families. Most of all I have peace! I feel peace and happiness and as if I have a purpose.

I feel as God has opened doors for me to do amazing things and I'm so thankful for it!

If you would like to know more about what I do you can check me out on Facebook or my website.

Cheers!
Sabrina

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin