Halloween 2013

 Such a fun thing about having 4 kids...
 Dressing them up as the characters from Wizard of Oz!


Our kids school is so amazing! Providing so much fun for the kiddos. 
And I have to say my girls have done the best job picking their friends.
 It helps to have cousins that are the same age too. I love that Lilian and Kalli are in the same class.
Here's a fun picture of us trick-or-treating. We had tons of fun! 

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A AUNT JULIE
If you know Julie you know what I'm saying. Julie is the best - no other way to put it. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. The kids all love her, shes such an encourager, friend, helper. In the month of being Thankful, this is one person that I'm super Thankful for!

Pin It

4 comments:

Jules Thoughts said...

Oh thank you so much you are too sweet. How could I not love all these cute kids, including you! I am so glad that we live close and we can spend time together. Love you all and thank you.

Ileana @ Illy Who said...

I love their costumes!! We went for that same theme in my house this year. Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite movies, as a child I broke the VHS watching it so much :)

Lena said...

Hey new friend, just added your button on my blog!

Sabrina said...

We love you Julie!!!! Ileana I love Wizard of Oz too!!!!! I remember dressing up as Glinda as a kid - so fun. Thanks Lena for stopping by and grabbing a button ;) Look forward to connecting with you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin