If I We're...

Happy Monday Friends! 

We spent our weekend with guests staying here. My kids call them Granny and Grandpa! 
It's always fun having family with you, sharing a meal, laughing and sharing stories.
 We all know how much I love creating, building and giving life back to things that we're once ugly. If often makes me think... "If I we're to have my own store, I would..."
1. Have a really cute Coffee Bar and serve some of my favorite Coffee for all of my guests. (You can get at it at a major discount too, check it out HERE).
2. Create Beautiful Displays of all of my projects and finds.
 3. Use old furniture to display items.
 4. Have beautiful hard wood floor throughout that gives that welcoming sound as you walk across it.
 5. Have a place to build and re purpose right inside the store. (Isn't everything about this photo yummy?!).
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin