The Powers Out

We had a Winter Storm roll through last night. Seemed odd to have blizzard like conditions in mid-April. Due to the snow and wind our power went out. It's funny that our kids are so used to the blessing of electricity that they we're not sure what to do.

So... We had some fun Candy Land time :)

Got some of the Easter Candy out to complete the theme, lol. This was the view from our Front window looking out at my front yard and my wheel borrow.
We had candle light too. I find now as a Mom with three little girls all under the age of 5 that I'm lacking in the candle department. There far and few in between.
And the girls had a special little bed on the floor in the living room. They had so much fun with it!

Thanks for letting me share!

1 comment:

MTGrace said...

I know what you mean about the candles. With two kids and lots of pets, I don't burn candles. I do have an oil lamp and a few emergency candles in my basement for times without electricity.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin