I wont let You fall!






"Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3






Watching Chris help Mandy learn how to ride her bike without training wheels I thought of how great God is. When we need help or start to lean in the wrong way he is there to hold us up and help us move forward. Many times I forget this. I often take everything on myself without being patient and waiting for the answers.

When we do ask for God to show us the way it makes life so much simpler! This verse out of Isaiah 43:2 sings out to me...
"When you pass through the waters, I will be
with you; And through the rivers, they shall not
overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you
shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorn you."

Chris said to Mandy "Balance yourself... it's ok, I wont let you fall." What reassurance! We need to be balanced and God wont let us fall!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin