Here are 9 steps to do so:
- Log into your Facebook Account.
- You will need to search for the RSS Graffiti App and add it to your account.
- Once the RSS Graffiti App is on your account you will see a toolbox for the application.
- You will see the +Add feed button, click there.
- In the Basics tab you'll see next to the Feed URL box you will enter Your blogs RSS Feed.
- In the Source Name tab you will enter the Name of Your blog.
- In the Source URL tab you will enter the URL address that you use to visit Your blog.
- You will also notice there are tabs that will allow you to set up how often your blog posts get posted to your Facebook account etc.
- Lastly don't forget to Save your changes that you have made. You'll find the Save button in the top right hand corner of the app.
Another great resource for adding your blog to your fan page!