Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas Cookies on my mind...

I typically don't watch a lot of t.v. during the day, but today I've been sitting with my sick little one and watching tons of Christmas commercials.

So I started thinking about Christmas baking and then I started thinking about what I was going to put our goodies in, so I started searching. Here's what I found..... Super cute but kinda expensive!
I really like this one too.

This cute little snowman is the most economical price wise and would be super cute with a fun bow on top. So there's what I'm thinking. What do you put your Christmas goodies in? Love new ideas!


1 comment:

Maria Oliveira said...

Hello, I cam to know your blog and loved it, I'm follow you!
Congratulations and success to you!

If you want to visit my Blog, feel free to follow, if you want, make yourself at home!
Kisses from Brazil!

At the end of my blog have a translator, just click on the flag of your country!

http://umamulherbemvestida.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin