My DIY flower boxes

Our garage has slowly been getting a face lift. I can't wait to show it off once it's completed! Here is my DIY flower box project though....
 Not too bad right!
 So I started out by making 4 square boxes out of 2x4's.
We had a stack of old picket fence planks. I picked the past of them, cut to size, scraped off the old paint, screwed them into my frames and re-painted.  
 I've been seeing these super cute lanterns on Pinterest as well. So I made a few for myself.
I also made this fun sign that is hanging outside the walk in door along with scrubbing, repainting and putting a new light bulb in the outside fixture. Several more things yet to do but it's feeling so much more finished day by day.
 
Have a great week!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin