Thanksgiving is 2 Weeks away

Thanksgiving is just 2 short weeks away!!! Time with family along with YUMMY food!
I found the above Menu Planner and thought it was supper cute! What a fun way to be organized for the big day.
 
Isn't this Thankful jar adorable! I love seeing others posts on Facebook each day during the month of November as they say what there thankful for each day. This has a bit more of a personal touch, my entire family can be involved and keep it for years to come to look back on.
 
 


And pumpkin pie!!! I bought my ingredients for this today, on sale. I love a good slice of homemade pumpkin pie.
 
Here's to planning for a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty component of content. I just stumbled upon your web site
and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your
weblog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing for your feeds or even I success you get admission to constantly rapidly.
Stop by my webpage : work at home careers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin