Owen's Room

It's a bit of a change decorating for a boy after having three girls. But I think our touch of boyness is pretty cute!
I made the frames above his crib out of some old barn wood.
As well as the valences above the windows in his room.
We have some original art work made just for Owen. It's even more special because it's a drawing of one of our bulls.
I love this little lamb given to Owen. It fits perfect in his room and a biblical meaning to his name is "A pure & innocent young Lamb". Perfect!
 
A few more country touches. These little red boots we're mine when I was a baby.
Along with his first pair of little spurs.

Pin It

3 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

I love it, Sabrina! It looks awesome!

Jenny Gibbs said...

Very creative...good work cousin : )

Sabrina said...

Thanks guys! I had fun making it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin