12 Days of Christmas {Day 8}: My favorite posts from our Link-Up so far!

I've had so much fun reading through all of the Christmas posts from our Link-Up. Here are a few of my favorite:
1. Because Men are so hard to shop for. There are so many GOOD ideas at Two Chicks and a Blog.
 2. Because our stockings are So miss-matched and I would love to make my own, these really grabbed my eye from Play. Party. Pin.
 3. Because Jesus truly is the reason for all we have to celebrate, Proverbs & Pacifiers made total sense to me!
 4. Because I have gobs of pine cones and think this is such a CUTE way to use them Scrapality.com grabbed my attention!
 5. And Because I love ALL things that have to do with Cookies, The Jenny Evolution Cookie Exchange. So many amazing looking recipes.
Thank you all for linking up to share your Christmas cheer! We've been counting down the days here at our house :)
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin