Why Do you Work from Home Anyways?
Do you really earn an income that is worth while?
These are great questions that do need validation for those who have never worked from home successfully. If you do own a business an are able to work from your home you already know the answers. The fact is that 52% of all small businesses are home based. That's HUGE!
1. Time Freedom to set your own schedule Being able to be the one who waits for my kids when they get off the bus, being able to put them to bed, make cookies with them and be there when they need me is a great feeling. Because I have been able to tailor my schedule around their needs has to be one of the best reason's I work from home.
2. Financial Gain Helping to contribute to our finances, pay off debt, having extra spending money, pay for our need's in cash are all crucial and often the number 1 reason why people start a home business.
3. Home Businesses Tax Write Off's There are so many tax benefit's! Everything from your internet to a portion of your home owner's insurance.
4. No Commuting I can't imagine driving in bumper to bumper traffic while wanting to be home. I would much rather have my 30 second commute!
5. Being able to spend quality time with Your Family My #1 WHY is my Family! As a little girl I always dreamed of being a mom... By being able to work from the comfort of my home I'm able to be the BEST Mom I can be.
How about you? Do you work from home? Do you want to? What is the biggest benefit for you? No matter what business your in, if you are earning a pay-check from your home... we're in this together!