I-Do BBQ

My brother is getting married in just a few weeks! Our family is super excited for the big event.
 My sister and I started planning moths ago for an I-Do BBQ to honor our brother and new sister in-law.  It all started with creating these super cute invitations that we DIY'd ourselves. 

We then planned and planned and below are some of my favorite pieces of the BBQ:
Our table decor included these adorable mason jars filled with baby's breath.
 We made this fun display with old ladders, piece of barn wood, chalk board and small jars filled with pop-corn for the guests to take home.
 We had this LOVE Sign (tutorial here) for all of the guests to sign.
 We had a "Cookie Bar" with some of our favorite cookies.

This I- Do sign was made out of an old frame I painted coral along with the FREE Printable I found on Pinterest HERE.
 
 And a fun picture of my sister and I next to our photo booth set up.
This picture of cuteness is my niece and daughter finding their props that they wanted to use for the photo booth.

 We had over 50 guests! It truly was so fun to bring both families together to celebrate two very special people in our lives.




Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin