Make some Christmas cash: Day 3

We're a family of 6. 
Anything we do seems  IS expensive.... gift giving x 6, travel expenses x 6, grocery shopping x 6, eating out x 6, events x 6. 
I love our big family but man are we expensive, I'm sure many of you can relate! 

So the more cash we have on hand for the holidays the less stressed I am and the more enjoyable the season is. 

Bring in a Secondary Income the Traditional way: Work! 

Lots of businesses look for seasonal workers during the Holiday season. This does require some scheduling that might not work for everyone's schedule especially if you have little kids that might need someone to care for them. 


There are also online options where you can earn a pay-check from the comfort of your home computer or smart phone. This option has been best for me personally because of my 4 kids. If you look for ways to earn an income online I encourage you to do your research. THIS (Click HERE) is a great article to help you navigate what you should be watching for as you move through this sector. 

Wishing you a day full of wellness! 

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin