12 Days of handmade Christmas gifts: DAY 1

I really do find joy out of making handmade gifts for those that I love (and I like getting them too :). So I thought I would share with you some of the thinks I'm making this year. So we all know how in the hair bows are now days. And they can be a bit pricey too. So I made my own version. I got the flowers on sale for .59c! Isn't that great! The ribbon I had here so really these are very in-expensive! You'll need:
  • Ribbon
  • Flowers of choice
  • Scissors
  • Glue
  • Alligator clips
Once you pluck your flower you'll want to cut off the stem that is attached to the flower.

Then glue a bit of ribbon on to the clip.
Then simply glue the flower to the ribbon covered clip.

This project took me about 20 min. to make 6. Super easy and I think my daughters will LOVE it! Along with a few cousins and niece :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin