Easter Thinking...

Easter will be here in 4 weeks! Hard to believe. This year my moms birthday falls on Easter so we're "hopping" over to spend the day with her. Therefore I need to be much more organized than I typically am. Here a few cute things I've found as I've been searching and I wanted to share... You can Get these super cute Card print ables over at Nifty Thrifty Things. I'm not sure where I found this cute bunny but I like him! It's made out of an envelop and would be a super easy craft for my kiddos to make or even a Easter Party for school.
These little guys are Barret's made out of ribbon, How cute!
I loved these two ideas, The Pict's came from different sites but either are perfect. These are printable tops for a baggie of Peeps. Just an extra added touch. The top one you can find at Tip Junkie and the bottom one you can find at Craft-O-Maniac.

4 comments:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Cute ideas. Those barrets are darling!!

Donna said...

I love the bunny barrettes! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm following back.

Donna
Pot of Gold Giveaways

Judy said...

Thanks for visting my blog.. I'm following youblog now. These are super cute :)

TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi! Following you from F.M.B.T.!
Hope you visit me and return the
follow!:0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin