Spring is in the air!!

Happy Tuesday! Thank you all for hopping over to my blog, I hope you stop over often, are able to grab a cup of coffee and enjoy your stay!
You can link up to the Blog hop HERE.
I must say I have a bit of spring fever! Spring will officially be here in 7 days. I've noticed that Spring IS in the air though, My Lilac bush (above) has buds on it.
My Iris' are starting to come out of the ground.
Trees are starting to bud as well
Even our Dog Lucy is ready for spring. Lucy spends a lot of time inside, more by my choice rather than anyone else. I do think she enjoys being out though!
A few other keys to me that Spring is in the air would the chirps of the birds in the morning and just today I saw a flock of Geese flying North.
Spring - I'm READY!!

9 comments:

Eliz Frank said...

Hi there,
I'm following your blog via the Follow Me Back Tuesday Blog Hop.
Glad to connect with another blogger!
Regards,
Elizabeth

Sabrina said...

Hi Elizabeth! Thanks for hopping over. Look forward to getting to know you :)
Sabrina

Kelly L said...

Hi! I'm your newest stalker from Tuesday follow. Would love a follow back. Looking forward to visiting again soon.

Our first dog's after we got married was named Lucy - a Springer Spaniel - she was great.. Now we have Charlie...
I've Become My Mother
Kelly's Ideas
Amazing Salvation

Greenacremama said...

hello...I am follwoing you back from Adventures at Greenacre....Love your gardening post!!!...everything is still frozen so I find your pictures inspiring =)

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures! And you have very cute kids!

Following you via FMBT. Have a good day!

Mariah @ FormulaMom.com said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! I would love it if you'd check out my blog at http://www.formulamom.com and follow back! Have a great day!

Sabrina said...

Thank you all so much for hopping over and visiting. Feel free to hop over anytime.
Sabrina

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Your newest follower here from the SITS Blog Frog Community. What fantastic pics. You really have an eye for photography. Look forward to seeing more from you.

Tami
http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/

Mrs. No-No said...

It's cold here today - - and it's supposed to rain tomorrow - - BRING ON THE SPRING... hahaha :)

Thanks for visiting "Mrs. No-No Knows"! I am now following you back! :) Hope you will stop back often and put in your two cents.
Carla aka Mrs. No-No
Mrs. No-No Knows

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin