Living Porch during December

Welcome back! As we're counting down our day's till Christmas I wanted to bring you some inspiration from my porch.
 December typically means many days of below freezing temps and snow on the ground for us. This year we've been blessed with many beautiful sunny days, and that makes me want to be outside. 

I added a touch of Life to our porch by using some cuttings off of our evergreens. Not only does it look beautiful but it also smells so good as you walk out the door.





 I even added some cuttings to my flower pots. Much prettier than the dead flowers that we're there. 
If your looking to stay in the spirit until Christmas follow my Count Down to Christmas:
15 Days: In "The Bag" Gifts
14 Days: Teachers Christmas Gift Ideas 
13 Days: Brown Paper Packages Tied Up with String 
12 Days: Christmas Cookie Packaging at it's Finest 
11 Days: Perfect Neighbor Gift for under $5.00s  
10 Days: Cookie Exchange Party Ideas
9 Days: Living Front Porch

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin