Our weather has been beautiful lately and we've been enjoying lots of walks!
As we we're walking yesterday it got me thinking about the road ahead of us and comparing it to life and business.
Advice from the Dirt Road
- The road isn't always smooth, be ready to push harder when you reach those sandy spots.
- Sometimes you'll have sunshine and sometimes you'll have rain.
- The road goes in two directions, knowing your path gets you to your destination.
- Heading down the road with others is more fun than doing it alone.
- Take in the surroundings, if you go to fast you might miss something really good.