My Kitchen Shelfs

Let me start by saying I LOVE old things! These have been in our garage for a long time. Their old window trim. Aren't they Gorgeous?! I wanted to use them in our house as a shelf. So I did a little sanding and painting and their hanging in our kitchen.
 Here's they are in our Kitchen this past spring.
 Here they are decorated for our daughter Lilian's 6th Birthday
They purpose almost as a mantle would, easy to decorate and so much character.
And here they are last Fall. Seeing this picture makes me wish I wouldn't have painted my kitchen grey light blue. It was supposed to be grey but who knew it was so hard to match. I'm getting the itch to paint again. 
Have a great week!

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin