Menu Planning with a simple DIY project

 Each week I go through the same age old question... "whats for dinner"? This tool has helped me to visually know how to answer that question for our family.

Several months back we made these super simple DIY dry erase menu boards with our Girl Scout Troop. I had each girl make one as part of their meal preparation badge. 

 Supplies:
8x10 frame
Printable - I used THIS ONE I found on Pinterest
(this site has tons of cute printables).
Dry Erase Marker
 We cut the printed menu sheet to fit the frame and put it in place of a photo.
 We keep this handy tool in our kitchen and I find myself weekly updating it so I know what to buy the next time I'm at the store.
Here's to a great week of living without the rush and being prepared! 
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin