Do what You Love and Love what You do!

When I was a little girl I loved playing with barbie dolls. There was this perfect dream house where I could arrange the furniture, play dress up with the dolls and create the illusion of what in my head was a perfect family. A Dad (Ken), a Mom (Barbie), and their daughters. In my barbie world we we're able to help our fellow barbies and be available for all of the barbie happenings.


The phrase "Do What You Love and Love what You do" means something different to each person. To some it means a corporate job where you rise up the ladder to others it means being an advocate for abused children because someone close to your heart was abused and its your mission to be part of the solution. To me it means having my "Barbie Dream House" in a grown up version. 
I'm blessed beyond words to have my husband and our four children. I love them beyond measures! Doing what I love means pouring into our home, my children and our marriage. Creating a home that comfortable and an atmosphere of love. Being able to help fellow moms, friends and community members to create a richer life and reach a greater potential.


Thankfully I'm able to do what I love because I have a career that allows me to work from the comfort of my own home around my families schedule without worrying about deadlines, daycare and being away from my home. 

Today I'm thankful that I can truly say I DO WHAT I LOVE AND LOVE WHAT I DO! May you find what you love and have the ability to do it wholeheartedly. 

Blessings!
Pin It
  Meet one of my team mates: 
Micki always believed that in life, you go to school, you get a job, you work hard, you retire and you live happily every after.

Her belief system was shattered when she was downsized from her corporate job that she had for over 18 years.

“I was barely living pay check to pay check with my job, so I was definitely devastated and just didn’t know what I was going to do” says Micki. Read MORE

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin