O My, Walt

 Happy Tuesday! 
My most recent project is this guy. I've named him Walt for a very specific reason. I purchased Walt at an auction. He's in good condition but had cosmetic issues. Stain was uneven and rough AND I'm only assuming naughty school aged kids had carved their names into him. The deepest carving was the name Walt. I hope he got detention for doing this! :)



 After some major sanding sessions, dry brushing white paint on and then staining over him. He is now complete.

 I'm a fan of the colors and tones that come through with this technique. There's even a small chalkboard in place of all of the names that we're carved into the desk.
May your week Be Blessed!
Follow me on Facebook to see more of my projects... http://www.Facebook.com/SabrinaSandovalDesign
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin