Monday's Motivation


Happy Monday!
My motivation this week is muffin tops! I mean really, who wants to have a "Muffin Top"?

Lean muscle mass helps you to burn more fat. And one of the best way's to gain lean muscle mass is to work out! If your looking to burn more fat let me give you some inspiration.... 

10 Ways to Burn more fat:
  1. Eat 6 small meals a day to rev your metabolisum.
  2. Wait 20 minutes before going for seconds.
  3. Throw on a hoodie when working out, when your muscles are warm you burn more calories.
  4. Use a smaller dinner plate.
  5. Eat at the kitchen table. 
  6. Drink more water!
  7. Take a real "Before" photo for inspiration.
  8. Eat more avacados.
  9. Portion control potatoes and pasta.
  10. And my personal favorite, Eat these babies 15 minutes before a workout. They turn fat into fuel, give me more energy and help me to avoid the next day soreness.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin