A Day of Crafting

Yesterday I was lucky enough to spend some time crafting! It's almost food for the soul! Here are a few of my creations I made while Cadence and Owen we're napping...
 

 We've all seen those cute signs on Pinterest similar to this...
 I love my new version of it!

 I can't show this entire sign because it has the family last name of the person I'm giving it to. But I think it turned out pretty cute.


 
I can not wait to give these as gifts for Christmas! There is nothing better than a Hand Made gift! It really makes you feel like someone has thought of you. Happy Crafting!
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this site gives quality dependent posts and extra material, is there any
other website which provides these kinds of stuff in quality?
Feel free to visit my web page - make money working from home

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin