Wednesday, April 22, 2015
10 Reasons to Create a Blog for Your Business
Women are incredibly powerful, especially when we put our mind to work and become determined to succeed at something.
The success rate of home based businesses is strong. Roughly 70% of home based businesses will thrive over a three year period. Incredible!
Whether you have a home based business or are looking to start one in the future there is a fun avenue to use to benefit your business through the blogging world. So grab a cup of coffee and learn how blogging can help your business.
10 Reasons to Create a Blog for Your Business:
1. A Blog is a simple and easy to use platform to help you communicate and connect with your potential customers.
2. Your Blog fuels SEO.
3. The most active demographic group for blogging is 21-to-35 year olds with 53.3% of the total blogging population.
4. It gives your Brand a voice.
5. It creates a two way conversation with your customers.
6. It creates free PR.
7. A Blog creates Confidence and Relationships.
8. Blogs are cost effective marketing tools.
9. Blogging sharpens your business focus so you know who your looking to reach out to and what worthy content to put out there.
10. Small businesses that blog get 126% more lead growth than small businesses that do not blog.