DIY Leather Essential Oil Diffuser

I'm a huge lover of our Essential Oils! We diffuse, inhale and wear them daily. One place that was needing a little EO love was our car. 
 I had some scrap pieces of leather that I knew would be perfect. 
 Use a leather whole punch and punch a small whole in location of choice.
 Add a round jump hook. 
 A little "believe" inspiration.
 And I used small cord jute so I will be able to attach it to the car vent/review mirror. 
 Leather is very porous and makes for a great carrier for the oils. 
(Make sure the oils you are using are tested for purity and quality and don't fall under the "therapeutic grade myth". The oils I use we get at wholesale and have changed our family day to day).
Hang on your car vent system or rear view mirror. 
Enjoy!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin