As Momma's I feel like we often run circles around our children cleaning mess after mess with no visible end in site.
Take heed ladies... There is one room you CAN keep clean!
Simple Guide To a Clean Bathroom
1. It all starts with color. If it's been awhile since you've freshened up the paint in your bathroom set a goal to get to it this week. Your eyes will thank you every time you see that clean fresh coat of paint.
2. Take out the Trash. Its a simple task that takes 10 seconds to do daily.
3. Don't leave Laundry on the floor. Keep a laundry basket in the bathroom and remind your kiddos to put their clothes in the basket each time they change.
4. Clean that toilet! Not only does a clean toilet look fresh and smell good. It also keeps your family healthy.
5. Keep the clutter off of your counter. Each item in the bathroom should have a place. If your cabinets are overflowing it's time to dive in there and get rid of the 1/8 full bottles that are taking up space.
The bathroom is the one room that your guests are in by themselves. By doing these five simple steps daily you'll be prepared for unexpected visitors plus it makes you feel accomplished to have at least one clean room in the home with little ones running around.