Tuesday Blog Hop and my Indoor Plants

Happy Tuesday!

Thanks for hopping by my blog! I'm so glad that you stopped by.
If your looking to join Tuesdays Blog Hop please click HERE.



I have several plants throughout our home. But this year these two have bloomed. They haven't in the past 2 years so I thought it was worthy of sharing :)

This Peace Lily has bloomed 3 times so far this year. I think there so pretty to look at!


Have a Blessed Day!!!!


I would love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment.

4 comments:

Kelsey Apley said...

Thanks for following my blog from the Tuesday Blog Hop! Returning the favor, newest GFC & FB Follower!

Terri. said...

Wow, what's the name of the flower in top pic? That's BEAUTIFUL!! I love it!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following, I am following back. Hope you can stop by now and then to say hi.

Terri
http://www.atthemapletable.com

Unknown said...

I never heard of a peace lilly but it does look very peaceful! I am now following you from the hop and would love a follow back
http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/
Thanks :)

Sunithi Selvaraj, RD said...

Pretty Peace Lily and love the family pic on your header :) Thanks for visiting... You have anew follower on GFC !! If you want a new twitter follower, follow me ,,, will follow back:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin