~The Versatile Blogger Award~

I'm so stinking excited to announce that 4MyKiddos has been awarded The Versatile Blogger award by In Love by The Beach!!! I encourage you to hop by her blog and take a look, it's super cute!

The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them. ( Thank you
again In Love by The Beach!!)
2. Tell 7 things about yourself. (see below)
3. Pass this award on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve
received an award.

Seven things about 4MyKiddos:
1. I started this blog as a way to share some of our families creativity, share how being a WAHM has changed our lives and stay in touch with family. It has grown into so much more for me though!
2. I believe that in all things we do we should do them to our best ability to glorify the Lord.
3. We are currently in the process of our basement remodel, so I spend a lot of time hopping to other blogs that have done the same thing.
4. I believe everyone has the ability to change their futures and family circumstances if they make the commitment to do so.
5. I love riding horses, it's such a great way to free the mind and great exercise.
6. My favorite movie is The Little Mermaid. The girls love it too!
7. Today marks 5 years of being a Work at Home Mommy for me!
10 Blogs that I love and
awarded the Versatile Blog Award to are...
  1. http://tools4mom.blogspot.com
    I encourage you to visit each
    one of these blogs and congratulate them on being awarded the Versatile Blogger
    Award!


    Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin