Hey Mom, What You Need To Know About Working From Home: Week 6


 Welcome back to our 10 weeks of What You Need to Know about Working from Home! So glad your hanging out with me this morning!

Working from home is a chore - but it's also incredibly rewarding! As with an outside of the home job there are ups and downs, excitement and frustration. Is it worth it? 100% YES!

I'm able to say I've never had to put my kids in day-care, never missed out on a school activity, never had to worry about missing out on a day of work because of a sick kid, never had to deal with angry bosses or deadlines.

That brings me to this week's topic: Your WHY!

It's pretty obvious that my WHY is to be present for my kids and be the one behind the camera taking pictures like these, not the receiving end of a text from someone taking care of my kids.

Here are 5 questions to ask yourself when determining your WHY:
1. Why do I want to work from home?
2. What kind of income do I need each month?
3. What will that do for our family?
4. What will I miss out on if I don't set or reach for my goals?
5. What do I want my life to look like in a year from now?

It's time to take action, put pen to paper and determine Your WHY!

Pin It
http://debtfreeissexy.com/article/5-tips-to-creating-a-powerful-vision-statement?Sabrina
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin