Today is the day, Day 1:
A vision statement is a declaration of
a company's YOUR goals for the midterm or long-term future. Ranging from one line to several paragraphs, a vision statement identifies what the company YOU would like to achieve or accomplish.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- Where do I see myself in 1 year? 2 years? 5 years? 10 years?
- What would I like to change or improve?
- What would I like to accomplish?
- What challenges will I have to overcome?
- How important is this to me?
Follow along with our Challenge:
Day 2 & 3 http://4mykiddos.blogspot.com/2014/10/two.html
Day 4 & 5 http://4mykiddos.blogspot.com/2014/10/vision-statement-printables.html