21 Day Vision Statement Challenge

A business partner and I we're brainstorming this past week on challenging each other on creating a vision statement along with blogging consistently for the next 3 weeks. What a perfect marriage of two things!

Today is the day, Day 1:
"Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful." -- Joshua J. Marine

To start off your 21 day's you need to know what a Vision Statement is and begin "mind dumping" so you can have clear thoughts.

A vision statement is a declaration of a company's  YOUR goals for the midterm or long-term future. Ranging from one line to several paragraphs, a vision statement identifies what the company YOU would like to achieve or accomplish.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
  1. Where do I see myself in 1 year? 2 years? 5 years? 10 years? 
  2. What would I like to change or improve?
  3. What would I like to accomplish?
  4. What challenges will I have to overcome?
  5. How important is this to me?
 Let's create a Vision Statement together and see growth through it! Check back here every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for the next three weeks to follow along with Life Simplified By Lori and I on  our Vision Statement Challenge.

Follow along with our Challenge:
Day 2 & 3 http://4mykiddos.blogspot.com/2014/10/two.html
Day 4 & 5 http://4mykiddos.blogspot.com/2014/10/vision-statement-printables.html

Pin It 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin