White Barn Treasures

 This past weekend held such a fun blessing to me! A friend of mine has this incredibly beautiful barn! It's stunning to say the least. And she opened it up for the best craft fair I've ever seen!
 The day was filled with great friends, YUMMY food & a beautiful setting.
 It also held a new venture for me. I love creating, but... everything I have ever made has been for our home or to give as gifts to family and friends. I was so honored to be able to bring a few of my creations to the White Barn.

One of the biggest reason's I decided to bring a few things was because of a devotional that I read early this summer. It said that God is a Creator Himself. For He created the heaven's and the earth and all that lie between them. Not only that but God wants us to use the gifts that He has given us. That devotional has stuck to me like glue through the past few month's. And what a blessing it has been to have that new outlook on creating! 
"...whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."
1 Corinthians 10:31
 I had the most fun meeting new faces, enjoying getting to know some incredible people and just feeling the blessing of knowing whole heartily that the day was totally in God's hands!

The Day Before:
 I took the majority of my creations over to the barn on Saturday and snapped a few pictures of everything before we went home....





Make it a great week!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin