The sunshine the last few days has been so well received by our family! It was in the low 50s yesterday and it means so many fun things to us.
- No heavy coats,
- No ice to break on the tanks,
- Sunshine, beautiful sunshine,
- Playing with sidewalk chalk,
- Riding bikes,
- Building in the garage,
- We don't have to wear snow boots to school,
- Playing on the swing set without gloves.
Friday March 20th is the first day of spring and I'm counting down the days to more 50* + days.
Be Careful with Work at Home Businesses With today’s economy and lack of financial security, so many people are looking for a way to work for themselves from home. Having your own business, has proven to be the best way to gain control and get ahead financially. Read More Here...