My last Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Project of 2015

 This year has been a year of creating for me and in particular I've made so many fun projects using Annie Sloan chalk Paint. I just love that stuff!

My gift from my mom for Christmas was a nail gun and I decided to give it a try today.

I made these candle stands out of some scrap 4x4's and small pieces of wood in the trash bin.

That nail gun was a TON of fun!!! And I created these very simple candle holders under 20 minutes.

I wanted to add some color to the living room so I decided to paint them up!

Here's the process:
Step 1: Build Candle Holders
 Step 2: Paint Candle Holders
(I used Florence).
 Step 3: Wax with clear wax. Let dry. Sand if desired and then follow with dark wax.
 And here they are in their new resting place in our living room.


Cheers to the New Year my friends! I hope 2015 was great and 2016 brings you lots of motivation, health, happiness and wellness!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin