Spring Ahead Monday

 Happy Monday my friends! 
Today seems like a slow start with the time change. 

One huge advantage to waking up an hour earlier is I was able to welcome the day with the sky being dark and within 30 minutes those beautiful colors shown through and it was a stunning sun rise reminding me to be thankful for this day, to watch for the blessings around me and to have a purpose.
As your starting this Spring Ahead Monday I invite you to take a deep breath, compose yourself and not feel shorted because of the lack of sleep. Instead, look for the extra beauty in this day. 

Create a vision of what you want to achieve today (no matter how big or small) and decide if it's helping you to become one step closer to reaching your dreams. 

Blessings!
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin