Custom Flour Sack Kitchen Towels

I'm in love with some of my newest creations! 
These are custom Flour Sack Kitchen Towels. I think these are just the cutest little addition to a kitchen. 
These will only be available at my favorite fall event.... The White Barn Treasures Event will be Saturday October 8th. Counting down the days!
Creating beautiful things helps me to clear my mind, brings on some healthy brain juices and its almost like free therapy, hah. Each day I thank my lucky stars I have the ability to be home to do things like this that I enjoy!
These towels we're fairly simple to make. I used my Silhouette to create designs that I loved and cut them onto heat transfer material and followed the directions from there.


Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin