Snow Day


 Our kids we're so excited to have a Snow Day today! It was complete with sledding, hot chocolate, movies, homemade cookies, creating class Valentine's and a little office party to celebrate my 7 year anniversary of working from home!

When I first started working from home I never imagined how many blessings both financially and time freedom we would have. Makes me grateful on day's like today that I'm able to set my schedule to accommodate my kids. 

FREE printable Valentine's:
We found both of these SUPER cute printables on the same site! I was so excited. We added card stock and the girls got to be a bit creative :)
http://www.thirtyhandmadedays.com/2014/01/loom-valentines-idea-printable-card/
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin