BEST Morning Muffins

 School is back in session here. That means early morning's, homework, a set schedule and bedtime at 7:30. One of my FAVORITE (as well as our families go to) recipe was given to me by my sister in law. These muffin's are so very yummy! You can even mix up the dry ingredients ahead of time, keep in a jar and mix the wet ingredients when your ready to use for simplicity. 
 Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Ingredients: 
 1/2 C. Butter
3/4 C. Brown Sugar
3 Ripe Bananas 
2 C. Flour
1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
3/4 C. Sugar
2 Eggs
3 tsp. Vanilla
2 tsp. Baking Soda
1 C. Chocolate Chips


 I mix all of the ingredients together with my electric mixer. I then spoon them into a greased muffin tin (makes 24). Make at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
 
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Follow on Bloglovin